OUR OPTIONS FOR LYME PATIENTS:
In an effort to make Dr. Conners' Lyme Protocols available to as many people as possible for the least expense, we've created some OPTIONS:
Option 1 - The least in-depth choice is to simply purchase one of Dr. Conners Clear-Lyme Protocols directly. THIS page will give you some direction. By choosing this option, you are choosing NOT to receive any personalized recommendations.
Option 2: Do your Genetic testing through 23andme and receive Dr. Conners Genetic 23andme Review. You will receive a written Genetic SNP Report as well as a Supplement Recommendation that is based solely on your genetic picture - See HERE
Option 3: Our third (and BEST) option is to schedule a CASE REVIEW with Dr. Conners. He will then offer some recommendations that may be best for your case.
There are multiple ways we may be able to help those with Chronic Lyme that include coming to our office as well as helping people at a distance.
Lyme Option Fees:
1. Clear-Lyme Nutritional products - $ varies - These are Dr. Conners nutritional protocols for Phase 1, Phase 2 & Phase 3 Lyme patients. See more info HERE
2. Genetic Review - See details HERE. You will first need to complete a 23andme lab (sold separately via www.23andme.com OR sold in our BUNDLE Package) then follow the steps on this page to receive a detailed review of your genetic profile.
3. Case Review - $199 to speak directly with Dr. Conners. He will then give you any necessary recommendations. See HERE for details.
Dr. Conners teachings regarding the THREE PHASES of Lyme
1. Phase ONE - Acute Lyme
The borrelia bacteria is still in the blood stream or interstitial spaces and can usually be killed through the use of an antibiotic. It is highly recommended that you seek immediate and appropriate medical attention for this.
2. Phase TWO - Chronic Lyme
As soon as one tiny bacterium migrates inside a cell (goes intracellular), the patient has moved to the Chronic Phase (Phase 2) and antibiotics, unless long-term, are not very effective. Lab tests to detect Lyme are now going to prove difficult as well. In this phase, herbal-type protocols may be appropriate.
3. Phase THREE - Autoimmune Lyme
Once the patient's immune system (Th2/B-cells) start creating antibodies to self-tissue, the patient has moved into the autoimmune phase (Phase 3). Natural immune stimulants such as Cats Claw, Echinacea, Garlic, and Vitamin C will simply assist the body to kill self-tissue and should be completely restricted! Most patients in an Autoimmune state (Phase 3) are best served through purchasing a RIFE machine as it does not stimulate an immune response. See Dr. Conners' books below for more information.
Dr. Conners Lyme Videos
Additional Resources For Lyme Disease
- Lyme and ALS
- Lyme and Behavioral Issues
- Lyme and Brain Scan
- Lyme and Feeling CRAZY
- Lyme and Infertility
- Lyme and Lupus
- Lyme and Multiple Sclerosis
- Lyme and Prefrontal Cortex Problems
- Lyme and the Blood Brain Barrier
- Lyme and Healing the Blood Brain Barrier
- Lyme and the Limbic System
- Lyme and Thyroid
- Lyme Brain Defined
- Dr. Conners CLEAR-LYME Protocols