This video will give you a walk-through of who we are, what we do, and what to expect on a visit to our clinic. Our care is unique and our follow-up care is unprecedented with weekly access to Dr. Conners and Michelle through our weekly Zoom conference calls.
If wanting to feel connected and supported through your journey is important, then contact our clinic now. If feeling like you have a solid plan is important, then call us now. If you are searching for a clinic that cares for you as a person with unique needs, give us a call. We are here for you!
This Alternative Treatment FAQ video helps you understand answers to commonly asked questions that many seekers have.
We understand that your experience with us is very different than one with standard oncological care - we WANT it to be! However, different often leads to questions. Though we are always available over the phone, please begin by viewing this simple video.
Complete online intake form.
We NEED the intake form completed prior to your Case Review so the doctor can review it. Please be as detailed as possible as this gives us the greatest opportunity to help you the most.
Note: Please complete the form on a desktop computer, no handheld devices!
- Home Care Options are available - Yes, we will come to your home if that's what you desire! See What Makes Us Unique
- Initial Case Review - We have patients from around the globe. Most initially speak with Dr. Conners over the phone, Skype, or Zoom. He will discuss possible options for care and will give you a direction on how to move forward, whether you are able to travel to Minnesota or not. See our page on Frequently Asked Questions.
- Our Fees - We ask that you review our Care Plan Options and Fee Schedule and explore other finance options.
- How to Pay for Our Care - Here are your possible options.
- Health/Medical Records - Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 651-344-0563