Our Unique Advantage is YOU
We believe that YOUR body can heal if given every advantage. We are your guide through this healing process helping you navigate the difficulties and decisions.
Continual contact - To stay in better communication, we are currently allowing all our full cancer plan patients access to a weekly ZOOM CALL platform where questions may be addressed live and you will be motivated to ‘stay the course’ with your care and receive and give support within our private group.
These are currently FREE and in addition to what you receive in our 2 Plan options.
Also, in-clinic and/or personal phone/ZOOM/Skype visits with us are always available at our current clinic fee schedule.
Is Conners Clinic right for me?
Let us be YOUR guide
Below are our most common FULL Plans for those with cancer. While we try to meet everyone's needs, we currently are only accepting Plan patients. We are a small clinic with limited resources and personnel but DO occasionally have scholarship monies available. Please call our office for details.
Our Unique, stay-in-your-home, Distance Plan
This is our MOST POPULAR Plan.
Our In-Home/Distance Program was originally designed, years ago, for those who could not travel. Now, nearly 100% of our clients choose this plan as we have refined the way we can care for those at a distance.
Our Distance Program includes all the necessary testing, a fully programmed TrueRife machine, a personalized nutritional plan, full genetic review, and the needed follow-ups and long-term connections to keep you part of our family for life.
Our Distance, In-Home Plan
Starts with our testing to personalize your protocols.
We begin by shipping you:
- a Genetic Saliva Collection Lab kit to be collected at home and sent directly to lab.
- a cheek swab to be collected and returned to the clinic for testing.
When we receive your returned cheek swab:
- We perform testing to determine your unique nutritional, dietary and Rife frequency protocols.
- We print and ship you a 3-ringed binder detailing our recommendations (usually with 3 days of receiving swab).
- We send you your programmed TrueRife machine, Ion Pro Wave foot bath cleanse, Hammer Bulb and computer programmed/tailored to your diagnosis as well as our testing from your cheek swab.
- YOU then need to call the clinic and schedule a “Binder review” to clarify all recommendations and help you best understand your protocol.
- When we are notified from the lab that your genetic testing is complete (usually within 6-10 weeks), we will call you and schedule a Review of the findings.
- Two Follow-up phone/Zoom visits with your assigned liaison: One visit for Rife Training and your Binder Review, and one for your Genetic Review.
- Connection to our weekly ZOOM calls where you can ask questions and hear questions of others on similar paths.
- Regular communication with your Liaison who will be your first go-to for any and all questions.
- And, you can always schedule follow-up calls with Dr. Conners and/or Michelle. (fee based)
The fee of the Distance Program is:
$17,900 cash/check/wire/ACH or
$18,900 credit card/financing through us
Full details may be seen HERE.
NOTE: We do NOT believe that Rife treats cancer or any disease. We do NOT treat cancer or any disease either. We believe in supporting the immune systems of our members through Biblical, God-given methods; we do not diagnose nor treat disease. While we do NOT believe the Rife works for everyone, we believe that it is not a coincidence that God would choose LIGHT to heal!
Our In-Office/In-Clinic Option
NOTE: We are currently limited on available in-office plans.
Our In-Clinic Care Plans begins with a 2-Day Intensive at the office where we begin to unravel the Four Pillars – Causes, Nutritional Plan, Rife and Therapy programing, and Genetic concerns. Patients leave with a renewed sense of hope along with a detailed diet and nutritional plan, a fully programmed Rife machine with accessories, specific nutrition and more.
IN-OFFICE – 2-Day Intensive Including:
After examination, testing, and Rife scanning during our Two Day Intensive to help us determine your specific protocol, you receive:
- Dietary counsel and nutritional plan
- Specific Nutraceutical recommendations
- Custom-Programmed Rife for specific frequencies based on your cancer
- Educational Tutorials/Videos placed on your Rife computer
- Protocol Binder with Nutritional plan, Diet, etc.
- Necessary Rife equipment for continued daily home care which includes
- TrueRife F-122 machine
- Hammer Bulb
- Ion Pro Wave (foot bath detox)
- laptop computer
- carrying case
During your visit, you may also receive (per Clinician’s recommendation):
- Initial Thermography Scan
- Therapies, which may include:
- Localized Hyperthermia
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Acoustic Therapy (Medsonix)
- Light Beam Generator (LBG)
- Seqex Therapy, etc.
The fee for this plan is:
$32,800 for one-time cash/check/wire or ACH
$34,300 for credit card/financing through us
NOTE: Our medico-legal stance states that we do NOT believe that Rife treats cancer or any disease. We do NOT treat cancer or any disease either. We believe in supporting the immune systems of our members through Biblical, God-given methods; we do not diagnose nor treat disease. While we do NOT believe the Rife works for everyone, we believe that it is not a coincidence that God would choose LIGHT to heal!
Potential patients often struggle with friends and/or family members who don't fully support their decision about using alternative care. This video may help you respond and work through your decision carefully.
We understand that there is much misinformation on what is defined as alternative care and friends are often trying to protect their loved ones, so approaching them with this is mind seems to be wise.
It is our recommendation that you seek God's leading first and then obey Him in the direction of your care. We are here to pray for you and to support you in that leading.