Cancer Has a Cause
While 'cause' is usually ignored by standard oncology, the Centers for Disease Control lists numerous proven cancer causes found via laboratory studies, often post-mortem. They list a plethora of environmental toxins, bacteria, viruses, and numerous other things that can enter a cell and disrupt its replication cycle. Why wouldn't a person want to deal with these to aide their healing?
We believe that you ignore cause at your own risk.
Testing as Unique as YOU
When you join us through our Full Membership Package, it gives you access to our Member's-Only Site with:
- weekly, live ZOOM Call Q & A with Dr. Conners where you have full access to ask as many questions as you need.
- recordings of all past Zoom calls to listen at your leisure.
- testing for a Specific Protocol for DIET to eliminate possible cancer drivers
- testing and specific advice on a Personal Protocol for the BEST nutraceuticals to help your body fight cancer
- full guidance and our full educational experience.
Full Genetic Testing
When testing for defects in genetic pathways, it gives us giant clues to possible causes. While cancer is rarely caused from a direct genetic defect, variants in detoxification pathways and other metabolic markers can predispose one to health issues. When we know the minor flaws that contribute to cancer, we can better adjust therapy to your unique situation.
Supporting specific pathways is an essential benefit to improve general health.
Additional Resources to Understand Alternative Choices
4 Our Pillars of Care