Many people ask questions like:
“Why is care not covered by my insurance?”
- Insurance simply does not cover alternative care. While some ‘shared plans’ like Samaritan’s Ministries DO cover a percentage of care, traditional insurance companies do not.
“Can I use a Health Savings Account for my care?”
- Yes, Health Savings Accounts may be used for payment of your care
- Also, expenses at Conners Clinic may also be eligible for health expense tax deductions
“How does the cost of Conners Clinic compare to other options?”
- Traditional care, including doctor and hospital visits, chemotherapy, radiation and surgery can run $300,000 to well over a million dollars. Fortunately, insurance covers the majority of these expenses so patients are only responsible for their deductible and co-payments
- Care at the Mexican Cancer Clinics (most comparable to our clinic) ranges from $30,000 to $60,000 and though these include a long stay at the center (usually 3-6 weeks), you do NOT go home with a Rife Machine. While we believe these clinics are admirable, we do not believe that many are healed from cancer in 3-6 weeks. We believe strongly in ongoing, continuous care.
“How can I afford my care?”
- Many of our patients utilize Care Credit, personal savings, help from family and friends, take advantage of our available payment plans and/or scholarships, or some investigate services listed below:
Possible Funding Options:
“If your looking for someone that wants to help and find the cause of your sickness, Dr. Conners is the doctor for you.”Vicki & Kiera Velna
“I finally have a plan and feel at peace with my cancer treatment decision. Thanks to Dr. Conners, I can now move forward with my life.”Tamara Huss
“Dr. Conners gave me and my family peace of mind, hope and the ability to restore my health!”Randy & Beth Pratl