Your Supplement Report
The recommended supplements will come to you in the Supplement Report. Please understand, these are completely based on your genetic picture and the Health questionnaire (if you returned that) and does NOT take into consideration other diagnoses. This is why Dr. Conners stresses to check with your local doctor to assure that there are no contraindications of any kind!
Things to remember:
- All supplements recommended should be available on our web store. At times, we may be out-of-stock and it will show up as "unavailable". If you wait a day or so, this may correct itself.
- Local people may think that it is easier to stop at our clinic to purchase supplements. We discourage this as we are a small clinic with many patients that are often very ill. Please order online if available.
- If you choose to purchase your supplements locally, that is great. We simply desire your best and encourage you to do that which you think is right.
- We understand that certain people may have allergies/sensitivities to specific nutrients and fillers in different supplements. It is your responsibility to check all the ingredients and contact manufacturers to ensure your own safety. Please do not call our office to inquire about such things.
- Legally, as stated on our web store, we do NOT allow ANY refunds or returns of any supplements. They are considered a food product and cannot be re-sold.
Looking for a more PERSONALIZED approach?
Personal Extended Genetic Consultation
We understand that more complex cases require more in-depth, one-on-one time with Dr. Conners. This is why we have many choices.
Those wanting to speak directly with Dr. Conners and have him help walk them through the path of healing should schedule a Case Review.