Our Healthy KIDS Immune Protocol
Protecting your children from colds and flu and other infectous diseases is always a goal for parents. Our Healthy KIDS Immune Protocol is geared at boosting our little one’s defenses against a toxic environment. Below are some general “helps” and some more specific aids:
- Stay away from processed foods – foods with more chemicals are much more difficult to process, stimulate an inflammatory response in the GUT, and create toxins that the liver needs to handle. Food should be defined (as per quality) and consumed as “the closer to the way it was created”, meaning, the more processed it is, the less healthy it is.
- Get outside and play – yes, playing in the dirt is good for one’s immune system. This type of bacterial ‘inoculation’ can build one’s microbiota and fend against infections.
- Supplements to consider for children:
- SBI Protect Powder (Ortho Molecular) – ages 1-3 use 1/2 scoop, 1 time per day in water, smootie, juice or shake. Ages 4-8 use 1 scoop, 1 time per day in water, smootie, juice or shake. Ages 9 – up use 1 scoop, 2 times per day in water, smoothie, juice or shake. SBI Protect is the only purified, dairy-free source of immunoglobulin G (IgG) available as a dietary supplement. Pure IgG helps to maintain a healthy intestinal immune system by binding a broad range of microbes and toxins within the gut lumen.
- Thera-biotic Children’s Chewable Probiotic – ages 1-6 take 1 per day. Ages 7 – up take 2 per day
- Immunoberry Liquid – ages 1-3 – use 1 dropper full every 4 hours. Ages 4 – up use 2-3 dropper fulls every 4 hours
- Also consider: