Block Metastasis—Block Cancer
Most cancers shed malignant cells called circulating tumor cells (CTCs) or cancer stem cells. These can be considered micro metastases that, thanks to your healthy immune system, usually fail to grow in their new locations. CTCs are doing just as they are named – they are circulating through the body looking for a place to set up a home and raise a family. This is the deadly metastasis that we all dread. What encourages a micro metastasis to become a clinically apparent macro metastasis? New data is encouraging for doctors like me:
- Primary cancers release CTCs’ CTCs are kept ‘at bay’ by a healthy immune system. This, unfortunately, is the catch-22 of chemotherapy; as it may help destroy the primary cancer, it also destroys the patient’s immune system allowing an increased risk for CTCs become a full-blown metastasis. Keeping a healthy immune system is paramount.
- Primary cancers release EXOSOMES. Exosomes (membrane vesicles of endocytic origin that contain lipids, DNA, RNA, and proteins) are released by malignant cells, travel to the liver, and prepare it to foster growth of metastatic cells. A recent study showed that exosomes released by pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma cells traveled to the liver and were “ingested” by Kupffer cells in the liver. The contents of the exosomes caused the Kupffer cells to elaborate various factors that fostered growth of micro metastases. In particular, exosomes, rich in macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) were most likely to foster growth.
In lay person terms, primary cancers release chemicals (exosomes) that INHIBIT (through MIF) an immune attack on the primary cancer as well as the CTCs. Cancer is trying to survive, grow, and reproduce!
The next question should be: HOW DO WE STOP, BIND, BLOCK EXOSOMES FROM INHIBITING OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?
Here’s what we have found:
- USE A RIFE MACHINE!!
- Using chelating agents such as modified citrus pectin (MCP), chlorella, NAC, cilantro, garlic, and ALA can help bind both CTCs and exosomes to rid them from your body.
- Decreasing inflammatory cytokines through green tea extract (EGCg), Boswellia, curcumin, quercetin, rutin, ginger, nettles, and rosemary can greatly decrease the risk of metastasis.
- Supporting liver detoxification pathways including diagnosing methylation defects is essential.
- Supporting a healthy immune system is a must!
Buy Stop Fighting Cancer & Start Treating the Cause here to learn more about alternative cancer treatments.
Dr. Conners graduated with his doctorate from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1986 and has been studying alternative cancer care for over 20 years. He holds AMA Fellowships in Regenerative & Functional Medicine and Integrative Cancer Therapy.
He is the author of numerous books including, Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause, Cancer Can’t Kill You if You’re Already Dead, Help, My Body is Killing Me, Chronic Lyme, 3 Phases of Lyme, 23 Steps to Freedom, and many more you can download for FREE on our books page.