Your plan, uniquely designed, begins with our 2-Day Intensive
We believe each case is as unique as you are.
Our two-day intensive is designed to uncover the cause, build an at-home protocol, and help your body begin to heal.
One of our latest options of care is to have us come to you. Yes, we will ‘hand deliver’ your entire program by having one of our Distance Care Coordinators come to your home with all the equipment to Scan, Test, and Care for you. We bring your Rife Machine and other therapies and spend the entire day (or more) teaching you and your care givers/family everything you need to be successful in your care. Our “Distance Care Program” is a part of our Best Program (we come to your home following your 2-Day Intensive at our office) or can substitute for coming to the clinic for those wishing not to travel.
There is simply nothing like this level of care anywhere:
- One of our Distance Care Coordinators will come to your home.
- They will teach you everything you need to follow Dr. Conners program including Rife Scanning so Dr. Conners can build your program, Rife setup and use, dietary recommendations, use of supplements, and even help teach you to shop, eat, juice, and cook for your health.
- They will be performing testing and therapies per Dr. Conners recommendation.
- They will also assess your home for dangerous EMFs and help mitigate any issues you may have.
- This service is as personal as you can get for those that wanting to heal. Call for more details.
Testimonials of Dr Kevin Conners and Conners Clinic
Vicki & Kiera V.
"If you're looking for someone that wants to help and find the cause of your sickness, Dr. Conners is the doctor for you."
"I thank God for equipping Dr. Conners, Michelle, and the entire staff to help us live rich, productive, and peaceful lives. Many suffering patients receive a program tailored to their needs and heal from the comforts of their home. It’s no surprise that patients come to the clinic from across the country."
"I finally have a plan and feel at peace with my cancer treatment decision. Thanks to Dr. Conners, I can now move forward with my life."