Our Lyme and Autoimmune (L/AI) programs are similar to our Cancer programs but involve a 2-day intensive with different add-on options. L/AI patients are free to utilize our Member-Only, FACEBOOK group that keeps you up-to-date with daily/weekly info from Dr. Conners and team. This is FREE for all our full patients. Also, in-clinic and/or phone/Skype visits with Dr. Conners directly are always available. See MN patient Bill of Rights HERE.
Below are our L/AI programs. Our Cancer programs are viewed HERE
1. Our FULL Plans:
Our Full, Level 2 Lyme/Autoimmune Program begins with a 2-Day Intensive at the office where our Clinicians begin to unravel how we may best care for you. Patients leave with a renewed sense of hope along with a detailed diet and nutritional plan, a fully programmed Rife machine, specific nutrition and more.
Level 2 Full Program:
Full details of this Plan HERE.
IN-OFFICE – 2-Day Intensive Including:
- What you receive after examination and testing during our Two Day Intensive includes:
- Dietary counsel and nutritional plan
- Specific Nutraceutical recommendations
- Specific, personalized, Rife frequency programs
- Educational tutorials
- Protocol Binder with Nutritional plan, Diet, etc.
- Necessary Rife equipment for continued daily home care which includes the Rife Machine, Hammer Bulb, foot bath detox, carrying case, and laptop computer
- During your visit, you may also receive (per Clinician’s recommendation):
- Initial Thermography Scan
- Therapies, which may include:
- Localized Hyperthermia, Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF), Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), Acoustic Therapy, Light Beam Generator (LBG), Seqex Therapy, etc.
- Genetic Review and follow-ups may be available (if Clinicians deem necessary)
Fee for this plan is $21,300 if financed through us, $19,800 if paid in a one-time payment ($1,500 discount).
Our Distance Program is designed for those who cannot travel or simply would rather stay at home. There are also 2 levels (options) for our Distance Program as well. Both include a fully programmed Rife, a personalized nutritional plan, and the same follow-ups – basically all that is included in our Full Program minus the 2-day, in-office, Intensive.
Level 2 Distance Program
Starts with Dr. Conners’ programming and personalization:
While this program may be ideal for some, it lacks the intimacy and specificity gained by meeting with our team and/or our Personal Care Coordinator directly.
- Dietary counsel and nutritional plan from our Clinicians
- Specific Nutraceutical recommendations
- Rife Programing for specific frequencies based on your disease
- Educational Tutorials/Videos placed on your Rife computer
- Genetic Lab kit (if necessary)
- includes follow-up review with a Genetic Coach
- Protocol Binder (diet, nutrition, plan-of-attack)
- includes 2 more follow-ups with your Care Coordinator
- Necessary Rife equipment for continued daily home care which includes:
- the Rife Machine, Hammer Bulb and laptop computer
The cost of the Distance Program is $15,900. Financing is not available.
Full details may be sent upon request.
2. Our THERAPY Plans:
Many people with chronic conditions like Lyme, MS, other Autoimmune diseases, Neuropathy, etc. choose to start with some very specific therapy treatment to help relieve symptoms. We understand that many of these patients have ‘been everywhere’ with little lasting relief. This is why Dr. Conners may suggest to ‘start slow’ with a package of therapies very unique to our clinic. Our Medsonix Acoustic Therapy, for example, is a sound frequency device that has shown unbelievable promise. Coupled with Class IV Laser, this combination may be a miracle-like experience for many!
After your Case Review, Dr. Conners may recommend one or more of these therapies. We also offer Consults with one of our Nutritionist/Care Coordinators who are personally trained by Dr. Conners. They may suggest different Labs or diets that can help get to the root cause of your problem.
Pricing on all of this is very reasonable and we have seen people with very chronic issues ‘turn-around’ with using our care.
Details on the unique therapies may be found HERE.
Costs for therapy packages may be found HERE.