The most promising approach for those with Parkinson’s and Dementia has been to use nutrients to slow cellular oxidation (antioxidants) and damage to the substantia nigra (the part of the brain that makes dopamine). Other nutrients can stimulate dopamine production as well as slow its degradation. Specific genes should also be evaluated and variants supported.
Here are my ‘base’ nutrients to consider:
- Dopatone by Apex Energetics – take 3-6/day spread through the day
- BerberClear – our clinic brand – take 2-3 per day
- Catecholamine Accelerator by PHP – take 3/day spread through the day
- Nrf 2 Accelerator by PHP – take 3/day spread through the day
- BAM (Brain Anti-inflammatory Mix) – our own mixed nutrient powder – take 1 tablespoon per day, in two or more split doses mixed in something to make it palatable (juice or a smoothie)
- CurcuClear – our clinic brand – take 3/day spread through the day
- Adaptogen R3 – by PRL – take 3 per day split through the day
- CereVen – by PRL – take 3 per day split through the day
- Coconut Oil – buy locally – take 3 tablespoons per day orally
Other things/products to consider:
– Get food sensitivity testing done through us (Cyrex Labs Array 10)
– Get the Cyrex Alzheimer’s test done through us as well
– Detoxing the brain with a chelator like ChelaClear (1-3/day)
– Supporting FAT in the brain with parent oils like Fatty Acid Liquescence (2 tsp/day)
– Get specific GUT/Food based antigen testing through Cyrex Labs (call to learn more)
– Have a complete Kinesiology Work-Up done (call to learn more)
Dr. Conners graduated with his doctorate from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1986 and has been studying alternative cancer care for over 20 years. He holds AMA Fellowships in Regenerative & Functional Medicine and Integrative Cancer Therapy.
He is the author of numerous books including, Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause, Cancer Can’t Kill You if You’re Already Dead, Help, My Body is Killing Me, Chronic Lyme, 3 Phases of Lyme, 23 Steps to Freedom, and many more you can download for FREE on our books page.