This video will give you a "walk through" of who we are, what we do, and what to expect on a visit to our clinic. Our care is unique and our follow-up care is unprecedented with weekly access to Dr. Conners through our ZOOM conference calls and 24/7 communication through our patient-only Facebook group.
If wanting to feel connected and supported through your journey is important, then contact our clinic now. If feeling like you have a solid plan is important, then call us now. If you are searching for a clinic that cares for you as a person with unique needs, give us a call. We are here for you.
Our Alternative Cancer FAQ video helps you understand answers to commonly asked questions that many seekers have.
We understand that your experience with us is very different than one with standard oncological care - we WANT it to be! However, 'different' leads to questions. Though we are always available over-the-phone, begin by viewing this simple video.
- Home Care Options ARE available. Yes, we will come to your home if that's what you desire! See What Makes Us Unique
- Initial Case Review: We have patients from around the globe. Most initially speak with Dr. Conners over the phone, Skype, or ZOOM. He will discuss possible options for care and will give you a direction on how to move forward, whether you are able to travel to Minnesota or not. See page on Frequently Asked Questions HERE.
- Our FEES: We ask that you review our CARE PLAN OPTIONS AND FEE SCHEDULE HERE.
Then, should you decide to Begin:
1. See travel arrangements HERE.
2. See visit preparation instructions HERE.
3. Please complete the Thermography Intake form HERE.
4. Driving Directions HERE.
5. Possible financing options HERE.
Download PDF of Level 1 Plan HERE
Download PDF of Level 2 Plan HERE
Download PDF of Distance Level 1 HERE
Download PDF of Distance Level 2 HERE