What is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy?
Having healthy cells is not a passive process. We are, after all, only as healthy as our cells. Imperceptible cell dysfunction that is not corrected early can lead to disease and as cell biologist Dr. Bruce Lipton explains, the health of the cell and its membrane is key to healing.
Cellular "fine-tuning" can be aided using pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs). In addition, when there is a known imbalance (when symptoms are present) or there is a known disease or condition, PEMF treatments, used either alone or along with other therapies, can often help cells rebalance dysfunction faster.
Pulsed Magnetic fields emit a 3-D dimensional magnetic field into the body, creating an extraordinary effect.
- It delivers harmonic impulses that resonate the entire cell membrane. This ringer effect creates faster results.
- It helps to re-energize cells by inducing electrical changes within the cell that helps the body restore the cell to a more normal state.
- Cellular Metabolism can be boosted, blood cells can be regenerated, circulation can be improved and oxygen capacity can be increased.
- The immune system can become healthier, the nervous system can relax, bones and joints can become stronger and the body may begin detoxing.
Research has proven faster Neurological, Physiological, and Psychological benefits.
- Even after years of discomfort, positive results can be seen.
It is Unbelievable - They are available for purchase HERE
The cell can change sodium back to potassium (documented in a US Army study) and this reduces pain. Red blood cells separate in minutes which allow more surface area to transport oxygen. There is a systemic response as though the body’s functions have been fine-tuned or turbo charged. Because of this, many problems get better, wounds heal faster.
There are currently hundreds of research studies documenting the benefits of PEMF. Click HERE to download them.
"There is always a REASON, a 'why', for someone getting cancer. How in the world can anyone truly get better without discovering exactly what that IS." Dr. Conners